Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.46993 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,391 (元5,088) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (29 minutes ago)