Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.45510 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,428 (元5,335) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (27 minutes ago)