Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.853 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,916 (C$4,177) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (about 2 hours ago)