Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.147 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,537 ($5,572) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)