Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.111 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,392 ($5,590) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)