Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.107 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,381 ($5,593) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (41 minutes ago)