Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,336 ($3,041) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)