Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.134 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,704 ($3,096) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)