Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,780 in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)