Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,452 in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)