Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,793 in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Colombo costs 784 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)