Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.841 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,014 (€1,826) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (42 minutes ago)