Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.189 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,556 (€2,043) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)