Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.381 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,690 (1,683 CUC) in Guantánamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)