Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.095 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,125 (1,010 CUC) in Guantánamo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)