Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46993 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,142 (元32,223) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)