Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.571 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,251 (元28,444) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)