Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18791 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,739 (Mex$ 41,184) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)