Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18922 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,781 (Mex$ 19,983) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)