Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 817 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15553 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,619 (Mex$ 16,839) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)