Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14680 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,503 (Mex$ 17,049) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)