Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.411 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 44% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,534 (€5,562) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (35 minutes ago)