Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.724 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 53% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,517 (€6,583) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (33 minutes ago)