Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.297 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,786 (€5,698) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)