Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 28% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,994 (€5,822) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)