Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.398 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,425 (€5,716) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (33 minutes ago)