Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.189 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,451 (€3,211) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 10,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (26 minutes ago)