Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00569 BRL / XOF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 9,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,594 (1,335,198 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)