Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.864 BRL / KYD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 130% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 43,187 (CI$11,177) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (37 minutes ago)