Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12308 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,821 (47,295 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)