Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10713 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 22% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,446 (41,500 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (27 minutes ago)