Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11751 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,740 (48,845 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)