Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10636 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,104 (19,785 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)