Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12176 BRL / NIO
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 6,049 (49,681 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)