Cost of living in Gramado, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gramado (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,469 in Gramado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)