Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39307 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,984 (58,472 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)