Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35807 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,100 (56,133 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$550 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,000,000 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)