Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39116 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,844 (50,732 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (36 minutes ago)