Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05536 BRL / MKD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,689 (48,573 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (12 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (44 minutes ago)