Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.794 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,833 (2,308 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (42 minutes ago)