Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,279 (﷼ 23,276,064) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (35 minutes ago)