Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,799 (﷼ 18,539,947) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)