Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.14473 BRL / ETB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,473 (17,085 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)