Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.13719 BRL / ETB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,083 (22,471 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)