Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.13632 BRL / ETB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,464 (18,072 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)