Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00216 BRL / CDF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 9,653 (4,469,525 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)