Cost of living comparison between Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00300 BRL / CDF
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,750 (1,251,717 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)