Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.866 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,709 (£5,356) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)