Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.241 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,434 (£4,819) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)