Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.907 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,351 (£4,953) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)