Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.226 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,888 (£3,523) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)