Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.380 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,067 (£5,038) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)