Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20917 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,698 (E£ 17,678) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)