Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18072 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,516 (E£ 8,390) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)