Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18429 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,028 (E£ 5,579) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)