Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22149 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,854 (E£ 8,370) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)