Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20784 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,576 (E£ 7,582) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)