Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18353 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,086 (E£ 5,915) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)