Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.456 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 31% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,455 (€5,919) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)