Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05224 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,814 (₨53,861) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (44 minutes ago)