Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04879 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,306 (₨47,256) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)