Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04734 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,466 (₨52,086) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)