Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01580 BRL / GYD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,803 (1,253,731 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (40 minutes ago)