Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01515 BRL / GYD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,708 (1,169,006 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (31 minutes ago)