Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01590 BRL / GYD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,529 (788,181 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)