Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01595 BRL / GYD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,538 (1,099,768 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (44 minutes ago)