Cost of living comparison between George, South Africa and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22499 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,157 (R 14,033) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)