Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06341 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,412 (Php53,814) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)