Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06158 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,088 (Php50,146) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (31 minutes ago)