Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06633 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,473 (Php37,292) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)