Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06199 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,128 (Php34,318) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)