Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06317 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,128 (Php49,518) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)