Cost of living comparison between Gebze, Turkey and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.025 BRL / TRY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,363 (2,306TL) in Gebze.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)