Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37519 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,325 (64,834 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (44 minutes ago)