Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39648 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 58% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,175 (55,929 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (41 minutes ago)