Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00303 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,800 (₩2,908,302) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)