Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00341 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,003 (₩2,935,156) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)