Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00292 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,540 (₩1,213,915) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)