Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00281 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,450 (₩1,228,901) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,576 (35 minutes ago)