Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.05183 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 38% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,366 (₨26,353) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)