Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.04642 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 43% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,774 (₨38,211) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)