Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05041 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 38% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,421 (₨28,182) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)