Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.729 BRL / RON
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,070 (2,841 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)