Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.061 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,184 ($6,267) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)