Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36271 BRL / BWP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,800 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 7,228 (P19,927) in Gaborone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)