Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.350 BRL / TND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,707 (1,264 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)