Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.353 BRL / TND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,246 (921 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)