Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.427 BRL / TND
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,438 (1,008 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)