Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02765 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 288% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,712 (¥351,275) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)