Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.845 BRL / AED
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 38% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,401 (Dirham 26,511) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)