Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 BRL / AED
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 34% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,032 (Dirham 16,136) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (24 minutes ago)