Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.863 BRL / AED
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,107 (Dirham 15,179) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)