Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.889 BRL / AED
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,248 (Dirham 23,895) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)