Cost of living in Fresno, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.495 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fresno, California (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,276 ($6,087) in Fresno, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)