Cost of living in Fresno, California, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.126 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fresno, California (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,194 ($6,780) in Fresno, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)