Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.724 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,487 (€4,427) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (36 minutes ago)