Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.297 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,441 (€6,200) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)