Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 BRL / SLL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 23% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 9,215 (21,999,663 Leone) in Freetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)