Cost of living comparison between Freetown, Sierra Leone and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00056 BRL / SLL
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 16,595 (29,857,298 Leone) in Freetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)