Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.700 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 22,397 (€6,053) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (26 minutes ago)