Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,741 in Franca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (44 minutes ago)