Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,308 in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)