Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45166 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,255 (元4,994) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)