Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.500 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,490 (元10,975) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)