Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,652 in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 2 hours ago)