Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,591 in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)