Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.230 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort Worth, Texas (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,894 ($6,778) in Fort Worth, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)