Cost of living comparison between Fort St. John, Canada and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.412 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,381 (C$1,816) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)