Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.558 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,273 (C$7,535) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)