Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.518 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,431 (C$2,951) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (39 minutes ago)